The history behind the Alpaugh family and Alpaugh Plumbing
Alpaugh Plumbing & Supply of Tampa was established by Robert E. Alpaugh in 1947. Our first location was at 2308 ½ Florida Ave. We moved to 7700 N. Florida Ave in 1959. Robert’s son, Bob started learning the trade after school and in the summer when he was 9 years old. Bob received his master plumbing license in 1978. The shop moved to 4810 E. Busch Blvd in 1980. In 1986, we moved to our present location at 9002 N. Nebraska Ave. Robert Sr. also retired in 1986 and Bob became the President. We expanded our inventory in 2003 after purchasing Harvey’s Specialty Company whom carried a variety of rare and discontinued parts. Bob’s daughter, Mandy joined the company in 2005 and began learning the trade. She completed the journeyman program in 2009 and is currently pursuing her master plumbing license.
We are proud members of the Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce and the Greater Temple Terrace Chamber of Commerce. The Alpaugh family and Alpaugh Plumbing proudly support many local charities and organizations throughout the Tampa Bay area.
Meet our employees:
- Robert Alpaugh, Owner / President
- Mandy Alpaugh, Vice President
- Richard Farmer, Supervisor / Estimator
- Bill C. - Counter Sales
- Ken W. - Counter Sales
- Amanda C. - Office Staff
- Lynn C. - Service Plumber
- Jared M. - Service Plumber / Backflow Technician
- Joe G. - Service Plumber
- Ben B. - Plumber
- George L. - Plumber
- Rich T. - Plumber